Friday 16 November 2012

A silver sun and the Eiffel Tower

Yesterday I went to see the Chloé 'Attitudes' exhibition at the Palais de Tokyo. The exhibition is only on until the 18th November 2012, so if you haven't been already, I urge you to go. It's brilliant. Here are a few snapshots to give you a taster.

When I came out of the exhibition I walked towards the river. The light was magical.

Silver.


The sun was trying to burn through the hazy sky, but it's November so the sun doesn't really burn.


The sun looked like the moon.


It even moved like the moon.


And then, as I crossed the bridge I swear I saw a canon ball. Boom!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you that you got to capture it. I was heading out of Paris at 3.30pm and kicking myself at how beautiful the light was lingering over Concorde and yet there I was sitting in a car with no camera!!

    Fabulous pics, especially no.4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was exactly 3.30pm when I took these photos! Shame you didn't have your camera. My camera is dying (*sob*), particularly if I try and use the zoom, so I was lucky to get these photos without the lens jamming first. Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Eiffel Tower is an iron lattice tower located on the Champ de Mars in Paris, named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.