Friday 25 March 2011

Bleu Blanc Rouge...the chairs are back

I went for a walk up to the Sacré Cœur this morning post school drop off, I haven't been up there so early for a while. As I approached the Place de Tertre, the small roads leading up to the Place were blocked with white vans. White vans everywhere.
If you ever wondered when they set up the restaurant tables and chairs again, after having taken them down in November some time. Well it was today.

The Square was buzzing with activity.
The Sacré Cœur provided a lovely back drop to the metal poles.
Deliveries carried on as usual.

If a tree got in the way, they just cut a hole to let it pass through.
Chairs, tables and planet-destroying-terrace-heaters were stacked up every where.

And the colour theme was definitely bleu blanc rouge. Vive la France!



2 comments:

  1. Great shots- especially the last one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Gail, I was quite pleased with that shot too. I just saw it by chance as I manouvered myself between a pile of tools and a dustbin.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.