Monday 8 November 2010

Rain

It's been raining here in Paris. Raining, and raining. With extra rain. Yes, yes, I know we've been very lucky so far this autumn, we've had beautiful weather, lots of sun, not too cold. But now we have rain, relentless drizzle. It's getting me down. In an attempt to cheer myself up I set myself the challenge of finding beauty in the rain. This is what I came up with.

Puddles of course, lots of puddles.
Wet leaves. Yellow.
Wet leaf. Red and orange.
Gathering droplets. I think these are my favourite.
More droplets, with inverted images of the surrounding buildings.
Oh, there's a bug on this one, maybe that's why the plant is dying.
Here is Bruce reflected on the balcony decking.
A spider web catches the rain.
Wet pavement. Green light.
Wet pavement. Red light.
Green. Go!
And the rain stopped. For a bit, at least.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.